Winter XC Clinic @ Poplar Park with Jonathan Allinson
Clinic Details Below
Jonathan Allinson is a trainer we regularly use for clinics and camps within the club, he teaches in an effective and empathetic way and his training sessions are always varied & interesting. They provide progressive training for both horse and riders of all ages and abilities. They are delivered with a sense of fun and humor and work wonders for rider confidence. This clinic is suitable for those happy to jump 2’ and above.
- Sessions are groups of 3-5
- Please check with clinic organiser on arrival about disclaimers
- Book early to avoid Disappointment, Once full a wait list will be held
- Times will be emailed the Wednesday before
- Members £45 Non Members £50
- Horses must be 5 years or older of the 1/1/19.
INGATESTONE AND BLACKMORE RIDING CLUB ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY
FOR ANY DAMAGE TO HORSES, PEOPLE OR THEIR PROPERTY.
This is a clinic not a show therefore there is no first aid cover and you ride at your own risk.
- This is an all day clinic and will run even if raining
- There will be no catering.
- All riders must wear protective skull caps and body protectors which are upto current BE and BHS regulations - no one will be allowed to ride with out these, long sleeves are advised and boots with a small heel should be worn.
- This clinic is being run in January and its running is subject to adverse weather conditions.